March 25, 2020
Message to our Schmolck Mechanical Contractor Family
As part of the SMC family, we want to make certain you and your family stay safe and healthy. With the recent updates and news regarding the Coronavirus, we know that your home heating and plumbing is vital to your safety and comfort. In response to the many questions our customers have, we wanted to keep you informed regarding the steps we are taking to make your experience safe, convenient and as seamless as possible during this time.
Schmolck Mechanical Contractors IS OPEN
At this time, our office locations are closed to walk in customers however our service technicians in Ketchikan, Sitka and Juneau are still working. The Ketchikan retail location remains open for call-in orders with curbside delivery.
As defined by the Department of Homeland Security, Schmolck Mechanical provides services that are necessary to maintaining the safety, sanitation, and essential operation of residences; Due to the changing regulations set by government and city officials, SchmolckMechanical will continue to serve Ketchikan, Sitka and Juneau but on a lower scale of operations.
The below measures will be implemented to reduce client and technician’s risk of exposure to COVID-19.
When Customers call they will be asked the following questions:
1. If members of the household have any cold, flu, or respiratory symptoms.
2. If any members of the household travelled within the past 14 days.
3. If any members of the household have been asked to self-quarantine due to possible COVID-19 exposure.
If any of these questions apply to the client, we will have to reschedule for a later date.
When the technician arrives they will follow CDC guidelines as listed at cdc.gov , as well as the below listed company procedures:
- A 6’ distance will be kept between customer and technician
- Technician’s will wear gloves at all times while in the residence.
- No signatures on electronic devices for approved services, Technician will note customer approved
- Collection of payment will be done by verbal communication only, Technician will type in CC info rather than swipe the card.
We want you to be comfortable and confident about your experience and will do whatever it takes to make you feel at ease. We hope our clients, partners, and community stay healthy.
p: (907) 747-3142 | e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Us 24/7 or Email Info@SchmolckMechanical.com
Main Line: (907) 225-6648
949 Stedman Street
Ketchikan AK 99901
Main Line: (907) 747-3142
110 Jarvis Street
Sitka AK 99835
(907) 747-3142 ext 104
Main Line: (907) 500-7065
375 Jordan Avenue #8
Juneau AK 99801